Monday, December 12, 2011

Edits & Lost

I feel naked without the T2i. Michael took it to work so he could take pictures of the Who's he put noses on. I had a photo idea and ended up using my old pink Fujifilm camera. When Michael comes home I will probably try to take the same pictures with the good camera and compare the two in a post later. Tonight, maybe tomorrow?
 My work days are slowing down. Nothing yet to take pictures of. So I have to find new things. I edited some more pictures of Miriam, when I wasn't at Kirkland's or watching Lost on Netflix. I have a bunch to go, but added some of Francesca doing her Hulk make up. I think its better for me to take lots of pictures of different people. Because then all of the people they are friends with can see the pictures of whoever was tagged. I am currently up to 113 "likes" on my Wild Photography page.

2 comments:

  1. I like seeing "behind the scenes" photos like this one. -D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Good old Fuji was probably feeling neglected! :) Thats a great picture of Francesca doing the makeup! xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete