Friday, December 9, 2011

Portraits ~ Sharanya

Michael and I went on another date tonight. Perhaps we can make it a weekly tradition? *Hint, hint*. We had dinner at J. Alexander's. A heaping side of Orzo came with my salmon. It was very interesting with all the different ingredients. I'll have to get it again and/or try to make some myself! We're about to leave to see Breaking Dawn.
Backtrack ~ Tuesday was my second day on set of "Mystic Rain". I didn't get as many pictures that day since I got there at 4pm and they didn't start shooting til the sun went down around 6pm. A lot of people were just standing around, and when I held the camera up to my eye, I didn't look like it would make an interesting picture. I took more once the actors got to set.
Wednesday I worked and editing more pictures. Yesterday my friend, Sharanya, drove down for the day. I feel like we got a lot done. We went to Target for a few items - hair props and make up. The liquid eyeliner she purchased was not very friendly to us. Learn from your mistakes, right? I took her to Michael's GoreFX shop so she could see all the different things he has been working on, including a "secret project". Then the three of us had a delicious lunch at Jason's Deli. Sharanya's photo shoot took place at Dickson Azalea Park (where my Full Sail class shot our 35mm project, Gruff's Bridge, back in January). Sharanya seemed quite hesitant at first, but once she started playing music from her phone and dancing, that seemed to relax her nerves. We got a handful of good shots. On the way home we stopped by CVS and Target again - I bought groceries. I was very worn out last night and went to sleep around 10:30pm. I have another long day tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty picture of Sharanya. I like the leafy greenery in her hair. Whats the "secret project"-intriguing :) xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete