Monday, December 5, 2011

Cigarettes & Water

Although I spent close to 90% of my life between July 2009 and March 2011 at the same place, I somehow keep forgetting about the smell of potential lung cancer that lingers in the parking lots.  I felt more confident today, doing on-set BTS photography. This time I'm working on "Mystic Rain". I'll be there tomorrow afternoon as well. On my way to the restroom, before I began shooting, I noticed another class in production of their Digital Cinematography project. My curiosity stayed in mind and after three hours on the 35mm sound stage, I stood in front of the DC window again. The door was unlocked and I awkwardly introduced myself to who I needed to, in order to get permission to take BTS pictures. I found it very funny that one of the actors there, Chris de Padua, was also one of the main characters in Blood Widow.

Two nights ago Michael talked to me about needing to find something that motivates me and put my all into that career path. I believe I have found it. I have come up with a few reasons of why God may have planned from the start for me to become an On-Set Photographer. I won't list them now, but I had very strong, positive feelings toward it tonight. Aside from accidentally losing the viewfinder eyecup somewhere on the 35 sound stage (luckily, the replacement is only five bucks), my ride home was incredibly enjoyable.  I won't forget that feeling.

3 comments:

  1. Thought I'd shock you with a comment. Looks like you're continuing in the right direction in following your dreams. Love you! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I like the little candy dude tatoo!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you can thrive in an enjoyable job, and this may be it. You are a hard worker, and you deserve recognition for that. I'm proud of the many wonderful things you have done for me and your family & friends. -D

    ReplyDelete