Friday, January 24, 2014

Lukeapotamus

On Thursday, July 11th at 3:56am last year, my dear friend Lindsey gave birth to her first baby!! His name is Luke and although we never got to visit them in California (she and her husband live about five hours North of the Los Angeles area), I got to visit them a few days after Christmas when they were visiting in Gainesville. Luke was 5 and 1/2 months at the time and he is such a happy baby.
   It was really nice getting to see Lindsey again, and say hi to her husband and mom, even if it was only for a couple of hours. I felt like I had already met Luke before from all the pictures I have seen on Facebook. He has the prettiest blue eyes too, just like his mommy. At the time of these pictures, Luke was unable to sit up by himself, but Lindsey says he learned to a few weeks ago!
   **You can see more pictures of Luke's baby adventures on Lindsey's blog entitled Love is Something that We Do.

No comments:

Post a Comment