Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My Heart Will Go On

A piece of myself has definitely been missing over the past couple of months as I have been unable to watch any of the Harry Potter movies lately. (We let someone borrow them.) I have been asking Michael if we could go back to Islands of Adventure, for just the one area. We got to do that today! It was mainly for taking pictures and soaking up the environment. There were so many things we noticed today that we hadn't seen before, such as details in the windows of the "closed" shops that I had simply walked past before. I think I did a much better job today doing photography, and less "oh wow, we're in Hogsmeade" like I did before at Disney. Hopefully the part of my heart that holds spells and British accents will stay whole for a while longer. At least until November 11th when the Deathly Hallows, Part 2 Blu-Ray comes out!!

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy looking at photos like this. At first glance, I see three balls. Then I notice the Wings on the lower one. I see the snow, and the rocks. Nice. -D

    ReplyDelete