Monday, October 31, 2011

Party of the Year

Miriam's party tonight was fun. They had a lot of good food - loved those chocolate chip cookies! I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked, but enjoyed the time watching Miriam put Joker make up on Thomas. There were a lot of great costumes including the Black Swan, an angel, Ghost Busters, a doctor, a toga warrior & Julie as Dorothy! I loved Miriam's princess dress and her boyfriend, Garth, as a (frog) prince.

I tend to not be a very social person in new situations, even when I'm around 20 people, but I did talk to a few guys about my photography. John pulled up my blog on his phone after I gave him one of my business cards.  We talked about my previous pictures and he wants to set up a shoot later this month. & I did learn that, in spite of the fact that Halloween is all about getting to be someone different for a day, I should stick to someone I would actually want to be. If I really wanted to play the part of Ke$ha, I would have been drinking and dancing on tables with everyone. That seems to be what some people were expecting out of my costume, but obviously that's not me. I spent half the time to myself, watching movies they had playing on TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment