Sunday, October 9, 2011

Tis the Season


Over the past few days I have realized that my husband knows more about me than I thought. The main thing today is that "if I have money in my bank account, I will spend it". He was right. Darn him for being so smart. (Luckily he takes care of the bills and savings; I just pay for groceries.) It didn't spend it all, but I have been wanting some of those mini pumpkins. They were considered gourds, buuut.. they still look like mini pumpkins! Only 99 cents each & so colorful. Here they are in their own personal photo shoot, complete with tree (to hang tiny pictures) and a glittery bat for scrapbooking!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute subject for your shoot! I bet your friends and family would love getting a card in the mail with this image on the front......

    ReplyDelete