Sunday, October 30, 2011

Fight for your Rights

Today our Meet Up photography group had a shoot to support Domestic Violence Awareness. Originally Michael was going to be one of the make up artists, but with his HHN schedule, he wouldn't get enough sleep, so another girl named Amber Norell did all of the make up effects. We all met at her house around 10:45am. She had an area with a black backdrop and those umbrellas used for the flash when you take the picture. I was there to mainly get behind the scenes video, although I snagged a few shots as well. I'll be editing the video over the upcoming week or two. I probably won't make it very long, due to all the feedback I got from the "Girls of Paradise" video last month. More like a PSA, 30-45 seconds?

(Starting in the back, from the left, the models are Lizeth, Elle, Hannah and Rebekah. Teala is seated in the front. The photographer in the foreground is Hien.)

*I previously found this visually impressive PSA. Worth sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment