Saturday, October 8, 2011

Rain Rain..


I'm a little bummed because I was really looking forward to going to the (outdoor) Art Festival with Michael today, but it's been raining non-stop for the past few hours. And it was raining last night when we went to sleep. I'm not going to let it get to me though. There is plenty of time left to get a good photo for today! Two of my friends are coming to visit from out of town and we're going to Downtown Disney for a bite to eat. I'm hoping to get some good shots there.

*8 hours later.. the rain has not stopped. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to meet with either of my friends. After some driving around in traffic, with cars honking all over the place, I picked up some tacos and headed home. However, during my Target run a little earlier, I did buy some Halloween goodies (decorations). That brightened my day a tad!

1 comment: