Monday, October 31, 2011

Final Cut

Last night I went through all my Domestic Violence clips to find the parts that I wanted to use in my video. Its about 2 and a half minutes right now, so I'll have to cut it some more and narrow it down. I noticed that a couple of the girls had really good facial expressions that I don't remember when I was actually on set. One girl looked nervous; kind of shaking and blinking alot, so I will definitely be using those shots. And I think the second when the flash is on the screen looks really cool, hence my screen shot choice. --->
I'll be making the noodles for Miriam's Halloween party soon and Julie will be coming over around 6:30pm. I'm trying to convince her to be Dorothy!

1 comment:

  1. Are you using Final Cut Pro, from your laptop, to do the editing? That's what I'm thinking. It's good to keep in practice with your various software programs. -D

    ReplyDelete