Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Professional Responsibility

I've been printing out Photo & Video Release forms for Wild Photography. The other day at Painted Oaks, Hannah had waivers for the models to sign and I automatically wished that I had some. And now I do! I had an extra binder in the closet and designed the side with my logo. I want to print out some of my more recent photos to make a front cover, but I will do that later this week. Its going to be another rainy day (according to the weather channel online & it is pretty overcast right now) and I have recently realized that I do not like going out when its storming really bad.

2 comments:

  1. Looking good! xoxoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good idea, but I don't know enough about this topic, to know the details of When and How to use them. Maybe we can discuss this some day.
    I like the photo, and your logo.

    ReplyDelete