Saturday, October 29, 2011

Shift Change

I woke up at 10AM - terrible that it's the earliest I've gotten up in weeks! But now I have to make sure to stay awake the rest of the day so I can get up at 8:30 tomorrow for the photography group's next shoot. I forgot that Christopher & Meredith were coming to visit and go to Halloween Horror Nights with Michael, even though it was on the calendar. They got here around 12:30pm, which gave me time to organize, put away all my scrapbook items that were sprawled all over the floor and vacuum the whole house - including the tile floors! Michael dusted last night. We took them to see his GoreFX shop then had lunch at Jason's Deli. They left a few minutes ago to check in at their hotel and Michael is off to work. I'll be spending the next few hours personalizing and mailing off these cute Thanksgiving cards that I made. They seemed necessary since I only sent one Halloween card. 

*It was these scarecrow pictures that I was taking outside before I saw the anorexic kitty last week. The middle picture was the one I was planning to post on November 1st, as I mentioned before, but now I'll find something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment