Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Anti-crastination..

Why is it called "procrastination"? I thought "pro" was supposed to be a good thing.. Well, its taking me longer than I hoped it would to edit these pictures, but at least I'm not feeling rushed. I'm giving myself a October 30th deadline. I will email the Ornimental pictures to their manager by that night. With 200 pictures left to edit, that's 40 edits each day.. I can do it! 

I'm getting excited about Miriam's potluck costume Halloween party I was invited to last night. It's not until Monday, but it sounds like it's going to be really fun and she is talking about having a photo area set up with a black back drop covered with fake spider webs and props to pose with - hats, scarves, boas.. I told her I could bring a bunny ears headband, a bunny mask I made and long black satin gloves that go up to between the elbow & shoulder. (Michael bought me those the other day before the picnic and was proud that I went into the creepy Party Store. I hate all those laughing zombie babies!)

2 comments:

  1. Way to go on your anti-crastination!!:) The pic is spiff too! The Halloween party sounds like fun! are you taking football special? :) Are you dressing up as Dorothy? xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are staying busy. Glad to hear about the party, and hope y'all enjoy it together.

    ReplyDelete