Friday, November 9, 2012

Beauty is the Beast

Even before Halloween, Michael and I knew we wanted to have a Red Riding Hood photo shoot. Although due to our love of procrastination, I worried (two words I need to lose from my vocabulary) that it would keep getting pushed back, so we kept promising it would get done once I got back from Gainesville. And it was a success!!
He began the make up application around 2:20 and was finished just under an hour later. I got into costume and we drove to Baldwin Park where we had our very first photo shoot (Vampire Love, back in August 2009)! My bff, Ryan Walker, took the photos that time. I believe we have aged well.
I wanted our photo shoot to be like a story board, telling the idea in a few photos. Unfortunately Michael wouldn't let Baby Sasha Wolf come to the park to be in the pictures. I was going to fight her! So it's just the second half after I wake up unconscious then cry my way to bravery. (However, I think the twist in the show Once Upon A Time is much more interesting.) Before we left, I made Michael take some good pictures of us together that turned out very nice!!

~ ✩ ✬ ✭ ✬ ✩ ☆ ✩ ✬ ✭ ✬ ✩ ☆ ✩ ✬ ✭ ✬ ✩ ☆ ~
Updated with more photos, less dramatically edited:


 And suddenly saved by Prince Michael! You didn't remember a prince in this story, did you? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment