Thursday, December 19, 2013

Tea for Two

   Another one of Alana's super cute ideas for a photoshoot in July of 2012 was to have a tea party with Squirt. She had a table with purple tulle and a cute fluffy skirt. I helped her pick out the little cups, plates and other decor for the table, such as the book and flowers.
    I remember that I used the 50mm for these pictures because I was amazed how just using a lower aperture setting could make the almost dark sky around 8pm look like 4pm again. (I love the good half of Daylight Saving!) There was a lot of laughing in this shoot because Squirt kept knocking over the cups and the flowers.
^^ Alana and Cody have the above two photos blown up and in 18" x 24" frames
at their house. Maybe next time Michael and I visit, there will be more pictures framed.
Some from December 2013 perhaps? ;) ^^
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment