Sunday, August 7, 2016

Wish me luck!! ☼

 I'm taking a really important test in the morning and need all the prayers I can get. One of those pass/fail tests. One that can most definitely change your life! I'm very excited about it and trying to stay positive. I might not even be able to sleep tonight. But things are going well for us. I just finished my 7th solo week in Teletype. Michael got the guest bathroom painting finished and he let me cut/buzz his hair for the first time ever! He is continuing to work on various special makeup effects (sculpting, molding, painting) for VAMP which should open up for the first classes in the next few weeks.

This picture of us is from the end of May at Greens & Grill. It is currently my favorite. Probably because I have a workout shirt on and we haven't gone on a walk in a really long time. Plus Michael just looks so darn handsome! I also really like these pictures from Ruffner Mountain that I forgot about until I saw them again yesterday. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Sending lots of prayers to you for your test! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete