Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Baby Mode

It may be next Saturday (August 19th) before I can get those test results back, as mentioned in the previous post. I have been going through LoveTaza's blog posts from 2011 again when she had her first baby (and second in 2012, and third in 2014). I like how well she documents everything and I want to be like that in the future as well. Even the quick posts with one picture and a short paragraph about when her daughter rolled over for the first time. Here are a bunch of cute Instagram pictures I have of my niece, Peyton, since she was really little that I haven't posted on here yet. (Sheesh I didn't even post any of her from the first 10 months after she was born!!) I also added in two of Luke just because I like those pictures too.
^^ Born November 26, 2014 in Gainesville, FL.
^^ early May 2015 at 5 & 1/2 months old. 
Not really ticklish yet. But she is now!
^^ June when they bought their house.
 Our time together in St. Augustine (around town and at the beach for the first time!)
September 2015. ^^ More pictures here.
^^ The beginning of October when we visited Grandma Belva/ her great grandma in Naples, FL.
More pictures from that trip here.
^^ Lion, Glinda, Dorothy, and Scarecrow (aka Link) for Halloween.
We went to Boo at the Zoo later that day.
& a week before that we took Pumpkin Patch pictures.
 the day after Christmas. ^^
 ^^ January in the park with Lindsey and Luke. 
He's 2 & 1/2 in this picture.
Snuggling with Aunt Rachee in May. ^^
 I love all the pool pictures my mom sends to me, Jacquie, and Zach while she is taking care of her.
 Peyton is very tall for being less than 2 years old (photo at the end of July). 
Getting all cramped with her long legs and often rides with her ankles balancing on the arm rests.

1 comment:

  1. Oh hey whose cute baby is that?! 😍😜 I'm very excited for all things up and coming. Love you sister ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete