Monday, August 22, 2016

A Walk to Remember

   Putting a pause on the Ohio pictures for today.. I have taken a lot of great portraits during the 5 years since I started my blog, but haven't shared all of the good ones as a portrayal of my talents. This is a post I have needed to write/ update for a long time, and I always enjoy going back to look at the fun we had years ago, while continuing to plan future fun (like our Disney weekend extravaganza in September). 

   I know I have mentioned this before, but when I started my blog in October 2011, Michael told me to only post one picture, whichever one I thought was the best quality of work. Of course he was giving what he believed to be good new-husband advice, so I listened. But looking back now, and following other blogs, the best way to get a sense of their art and style is to post more. Even a lot, like 20, if there are that many really good ones to display. As if our blog is a tiny museum on the Internet, the frames being whatever size our phone, iPads, or computer screens are.

   Here you will see the original title which is a link to that post, where I have just added many pictures to the old posts when they originally only had one photo. That seems easier than throwing a bunch of pictures together that are all so different and unrelated in this post. These are mostly from 2011 and 2012, when I was first really getting into photography with our Canon T2i. I've been looking into getting a newer/ better camera, but even the "old" ones are still $2,000! So nevermind that for a while. You will see in the old links that anything after the stars is what I have added today. 
 ~ ✩ ✬ ✭ ✬ ✩ ☆ ✩ ✬ ✭ ✬ ✩ ☆ ✩ ✬ ✭ ✬ ✩ ☆ ~

Crengland, portraits of my best friend, Mia, after purchasing a new jacket.

Wishing at 11:11, Billy and Rheanne's wedding day.

Portraits ~ Chelsy, with her boyfriend, Hitallo, at Lake Baldwin.

Miri & Matil, Miriam with her 10-week old puppy in the park!   

Miri & Matil Part IIMiriam with her boyfriend, Garth, and puppy at Christmas time. 

Portraits ~ Drew, photos of our friend, Andrew Prescott.

Portraits ~ Cassandra & George,  our friend from Full Sail got engaged! Sadly, their engagement was called off the following year and they are no longer together. 

Graveyard Shoot, with Miriam ~ these have always been some of my absolute favorites! And previously I only had four pretty good ones to show. There are so many great shots and poses, so in the next post, Fire and Joy, is going to include the rest of my favorites. But I still have the link here because I just added five more, including "behind the scenes" shots to the original post

Portraits ~ Miahontas, Indian warrior princess in the woods. 

No comments:

Post a Comment