Saturday, May 16, 2020

Full Sail Fun, 10 Years Later, Part I

   I think the main reason why I get disappointed that I haven't blogged about something, or have not blogged a specific photo is when I go back and specifically look for it. Right now I am doing a 10-day Photo Challenge on Facebook with my top favorite moments and since I purge my phone every six months or so, obviously I'm not going to have any Full Sail photos on my phone. And for having July 2009- June 2011 being the best big chunk of my life, I have a surprisingly low amount of photos from it. Having Emma at home for the past 2 years has been super great as well, but also more stressful than Full Sail was.

Here are the few previous Full Sail photo posts that I have, along with the Wordpress blog that I started and have that written as if I was blogging it during Full Sail, which I did not, but I don't like that website as much as Blogger. It could be that I was not resizing the photos, so that blog takes so long to load.

Skinny Pictures of Myself >> from 2009-2013 (weight loss post)

Wedding Craze >> Engagement/ Wedding/ Honeymoon, Sept 2010- May 2011

Marry You Every Day >> pictures of my relationship with Michael, July 2009- May 2011

Haunting's Past >> all previous Halloweens, 2009- 2015

Christmas/ Birmingham >> December 2009

Ryan and Ben's Wedding >> October 2010

Christmas at Full Sail >> December 2010

What a Fun Life >> the main Full Sail recap, July 2009- Summer 2010

Our Wedding >> after Full Sail/ May 2011, but part of the "Favorite Two Years" time frame

Behind the Mask >> June 2011, the main Blood Widow post with four links to reference the previous posts that were written before I was allowed to share a lot (since this blog has so many readers) about the film! Did I mention it stayed in the Philippine theaters longer than Guardians of the Galaxy did!?

   -------------------------------
   Apparently I mention Full Sail a lot on this blog, even when the posts don't have anything to do with being at the school. I have also had the same laptop since Full Sail- the Apple Macbook Pro (not sure if it's a 2008 or 2009 version?) and it is slowly falling apart internally. It currently will no longer load my email account, which was the second most important website I use on here. Michael has the same laptop as well, but also got a new desktop computer at the beginning of 2020. Mainly I'm saying I need to upload as many memories onto this blog as I can before my laptop and it's lack of updates over the past 9 years can no longer sync with Blogger either and I don't have a convenient way to blog. I also do not want to have to (spend money) to buy a new laptop. Okay, now for a second Full Sail recap of my favorite photos, using pictures that I don't believe I have already used in those links above:

~ Ten minutes later ~ I'm already feeling like I don't want to do this. I don't want to have to look through all these pictures and edit them. It's going to take too long... Maybe I'll just post all my favorite Full Sail skinny pictures that I haven't posted yet, and ones from when we were working on actual bigger projects... ~ 20 minutes later ~ I am definitely going to need to break this up into about 7 posts. My desire to keep working on this is dwindling, but I am getting a few good laughs, yet some pictures I don't remember happening.

   Okay, these first pictures only go between July and December 2009, and are specifically Full Sail class and lab related:
^^ a collage I made for my Behavioral Science project
^^ doing his make up and then mine for our "Zombies In Love" photo shoot after class
^^ we probably didn't go more than 1/2 mile but I was saying prayers the whole time!! 
^^ doing my make up to take portraits for our Photography class
^^ Cocoa Beach w/ Daniel Sparkman, Tomas, John Henry, Angel & Angel
Thomas ^^ the guy Ryan liked before she met Ben, Kristina on the right
^^ Jenna Johnson in the middle
^^ we were the models for Ryan's Photography class portrait photos
^^ Sept 2009/ a side project with Ryan, Dawson, and George Dykeman that we never ended up making
^^ my bedroom in the Azure apartment I shared with Ryan and Shelby for the first year, this second
photo gives me hives with everything on the floor & all the stuff on top of the dresser!! 
^^ Michael getting more make up FX practice in
^^ October/ Lighting labs, I believe our shift was from 5-9am!? Michael says I was cranky these months and even called my mom about it to ask why and she said it was because my sleep schedule was so messed up.
Possibly my first time ever going to Bahama Breeze: 10/23/09
^^ Dawson and Carly Spell
^^ also with Lindsay Sterling and Daniel Sparkman
   I don't even remember these happening (below), but apparently a bunch of us went to play Putt Putt. From another photo that I'm not adding, it shows that George Dykeman and Daniel Sparkman also joined us. I look so good and thin in this first photo, but know that the reason why I often wore white V-neck T-shirts under my other shirts was to cover up the "fatty parts" of my upper arms. These pics are from 11/09/09, so I had lost a good amount of weight by then because of walking and/or riding my bike to school almost every day, running around with Sasha, and eating less/ more healthy foods once I realized I was losing weight from all the exercise my body was not use to getting before Full Sail. I believe that I was about 112 pounds here.
^^ I don't remember who that guy is, but he was in several of these mini golf photos..
maybe a friend of Ben's from the Show Production program?
^^ Random guy who volunteered to have his picture taken for our lighting class,
I remember telling him that he kind of looks like Rupert Grint.
^^ HAHA! A lot of times when Ryan would take pictures in the Lighting labs, the room was mostly dark so she wouldn't see the faces I was making until the flash went off and she saw the photo on the screen.
They always made her laugh a lot, so I think I did it often enough. There is another one below!
^^ I loved making her laugh. We made each other laugh a lot. That's why were for sure BFFs!
Definitely the best choice in roommates I could have ever gotten. 
^^ Using the green bulb, or the green square gel sheet to go in front of the light? I had to get this photo of myself because in the book, the Emerald City is so bright that everyone has to wear special sunglasses.
^^ This is what makes me think our Lighting Lab was at 5am, because the "next day"'s class was at 9am.
My presentation (can't remember what class) was about how they created the cyclone affect in
the Wizard of Oz and we got extra credit if we dressed up like one of the characters.
^^ Michael dressed up like a black man (hands included) who he named Edward Waters and pretended to be a homeless on the Full Sail campus when we knew Dawson was going to be by the library at school. This was a prank we played on him as he did not know the man was Michael when he was getting chased down for money.
Michael also thought about playing the same prank on his mom, but didn't want to get pulled over
on the drive up to Birmingham and not match his ID photo!!
^^ Recording sound effects for our Foley class. (I love all the scrapbook pages taped to the kitchen cabinets!)
   In the next photos, Michael had been able to meet and work with a known Orlando makeup FX artist, Rick Gonzalez, who lived just down the road from Full Sail. I pass his street every day on the way home from work now. Michael said someone at school told him about Rick and they were able to get together for Michael's first official teaching. (12/13/09) Everything else up to this point had been self taught. I am not posting the final clown photo because it is creepy, plus I don't have it in the main folder.
BAM!! Made it to 105 pounds!! 12/20/09 ~ My lowest weight since the beginning of high school probably. I don't remember weighing myself back then. & I just noticed that my fingernails are 
still green in this picture from the Wicked Witch dress up and video Michael did and recorded 
for me a few days earlier, which you can see in this post! ---> Wiiicckeddd! ♫♪
     -----------------------
   I also have a lot of pictures from trips to Gainesville and bunch of photo shoots with Alana, but will post the ones from those times in the next post! Maybe later today, but no promises. However, it is a time consuming activity in which I am not spending time eating, which helps distract me while on the newest weight loss challenge that Alex (my best friend at work) and I started on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment