Sunday, October 23, 2011

Excuse the Hiatus

A fellow Full Sail classmate, Jeffrey Moore, was directing a music video for a new metal/rock band from Miami, called Ornimental. He posted online saying he needed someone to take BTS pictures, so I volunteered. Yesterday at 1PM, I met Jeff and the band in a huge field behind someone's farm out in Christmas, FL. Donte, another Full Sail friend, was there to help with the bounce and shiny board to keep light on the talent whenever possible. I ended up taking over 1,650 pictures of the band during the two hours that I was there. I just finished going through all the photos earlier today and ended up keeping around 500 good ones. I will be editing them during this week, although I'm not allowed to post any until the video is cut together and released online.

On my way back home, I pulled over to take pictures of a corner that had some Christmas decorations set up. (We were in the town of Christmas.) You could tell they were worn and had been there for who knows how many years. There was a Nativity set as well with Mary and Joseph, but the baby Jesus was missing! I also passed a street sign that said "Blitzen Ave". Clever. (You can view Jeff's work at Axtravaganza Films.)

1 comment:

  1. I thought you'd post a pic of the Nativity- did you take a pic of it? I wonder if they do anything special in Christmas, FL around Christmastime? Can't wait to see the BTS pics- xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete