Thursday, October 13, 2011

Home Improvement

Something has been going on with our air conditioning lately. We normally keep the temp at 73* in our apartment, but on Monday we noticed it kept getting hotter, all the way up to 80*. I went to the office and got a new filter, but that wasn't the problem. A guy came out and told us they needed to replace the circuit and they did. However, last night before dinner, it was 80* again and a couple hours later another guy came to our apt. He said the problem was often caused my lizards getting into the vents.. 

Anyway, so that is why I am spending today scrap booking. The office is the coolest room in here. Along with the "Birds of Paradise" Polaroid page, I wanted to share with you this video. Last month these beautiful young women had a photo shoot and I was able to be the Behind the Scenes videographer. I had a very fun time and didn't even mind getting up at 5:30am for it! The digital photographer (I took the Polaroids) was Ian Davis and you can check out this shoot as well as his other work here. He snapped a picture of me* as well, right there! --->

For the "Once Upon a Time" Polaroid/ Dream page, I took apart an old necklace and glued the charms down. I had been holding onto that necklace for a long time, just to use it in my crafts. I'm glad I finally found the right place for it. That's all I feel like scrapping for now. If I make more pages, (I have done 5 today and did 2 when Ryan was over), I will add those too.

No comments:

Post a Comment