Friday, October 21, 2011

Risky Business

While Michael was out seeing a scary movie with his Halloween Horror Nights make up friends last week, I designed these business cards for myself. (I hope you like them.) When Michael got home, he put them into Photoshop and sized the files correctly to fit in to the format provided before ordering them from Next Day Flyers. There was another website I originally wanted to, where I could have a bunch of cards that all looked different on the front, to show off more of my photography, but their rates were about 5x more expensive.. Anyway, so I have been checking the mail every day and they finally arrived this morning. Not how we were expecting though.. At 7:28AM, we got a loud knock on the door and although Sasha barked a little, Michael stayed asleep. I had to wake him up and he made his way outside. It was the FedEx guy. Honestly, why so early?

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh! They look really good!! Can't wait to see them up close and personal :)! Don't give them all out! Save one for me! xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete