Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Wednesday Morning

I would love to tell you that I popped out of bed this morning at 7am, but that didn't happen. We've fallen into bad sleep schedules and usually don't wake up until noon.. Before Michael and I went hiking, I spent a good hour checking out this photography website (mainly the posts featuring his wife during her pregnancy last year), which was recommended by my favorite family blog. It made me want to break out the good Canon camera and take some black and white macro photos, something I haven't been able to do with the small Samsung.
Tonight our Full Sail friend, Corey Doyle, came over so Michael could teach him how to use Photoshop. He has mainly been using Adobe Lightroom to edit pictures. On Sunday, Michael made some fake tattoos that he drew onto a girl's body for a photoshoot that Corey created. Michael hasn't updated his blog yet with any of those photos yet. He likes using his iPhone because it's easier and still takes good photos.  Cory and Michael are already having pre-production meetings for the next shoot. Corey showed me pictures of the beautiful location and I would love to join and get some great BTS photos. I haven't done that in a long time!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh My Goodness - I really do like every one of these photos! And not [just] because they are in black & white. As I viewed each photo, they just ignited something inside me. I am truly excited by these images. There is just something wonderful about each one. They are "simple" and "discrete" and "every day" subjects, but brought to the forefront of the viewer's mind. Like, "I've never seen it that way before." If I had to pick just one as my favorite, it would be the laundry room , with the sun shining through the blinds, leaving shadows on the machines. Rachel, this is awesome! Thanks for sharing. -D

    ReplyDelete