Monday, January 23, 2012

Daaay One.

One day down, twenty nine more to go. Not counting weekends. Today was good. The girls at my table are nice. I enjoy getting paid to go to "school" and writing my own code of ethics. We watched a really old episode of Oprah that pertained to what we were learning in the Academy. 
Last night Michael and I got donuts at Krispy Kreme. They were all warm and shiny. I wanted to wear those old timey paper hats, but the girl said they ran out. I wonder if they normally wear them or if they are just fun for the kids. We tried watching part of Where the Wild Things Are. We couldn't really get into it. I never read the book as a kid, so.. 
 
Tonight Michael and I went to Uno's. I had a $10 off coupon and got the Herb-Rubbed Breast of Chicken with mashed potatoes and rice with cranberries. Both of our meals came with a single breadstick. It was amazing & made me want spaghetti! I wish they brought out a whole free basket of them. I have a list of things to do, but I'm too tired right now. I can't even form proper sentences with ample adjectives as I am used to. So I shall bid you an early "Good Night".

1 comment:

  1. Oh no. You can't post pictures of hot Krispy Kreme donuts just before bedtime! My mouth is watering. I can smell the icing. These warm donuts are absolutely delicious! Have a great week! -D

    ReplyDelete