Saturday, January 14, 2012

Mystic Rain ~ In Review

I suppose the main reason that I want to show you these now is because I am scheduled to get another round of behind the scenes photos for this month's 35mm students and just need to brief myself. Plus on all the blogs I follow, they have "2011 in Review", so I need to show off something. I believe this is what you enjoy seeing more of.. *coughDaddycough* Actual work. This is what I want to do with my life. I need to surround myself in endless creative environments - indulge my time and talents into these places brought to life by a single artist's mind. The following are from the short film "Mystic Rain" which is about two guys who go to a club to pick up "chicks" and don't realize that they are in a gay bar.

DAY 1 of 4, in the SOUNDSTAGE(s)








































Okay, now I have a successful confession.. I'm looking through all my on-set pictures and I'm thinking.. "These are really good!" I hope you feel the same! For whatever reason, on-set photos usually look even more amazing in black and white, occasionally with a hint of grain for an added old-timey effect.

1 comment:

  1. For me, I prefer color photos. But you do have many really good B&W photos mixed in today. I especially like the "clapper" photo, as it is "almost B&W", but with a little bit of color. Great shot!

    ReplyDelete